Snyder Family 2011

Snyder Family 2011
Beach 2011

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Celebrating 8 wonderful years of Marriage

Like a good wine...it just gets better with each year. I knew I married my best friend and it was great in the begining... but even with each day we become a little closer and God touches us through each other and our children. I am honored and blessed to share my life with such an amazing man.

I made the video below while living in Germany and Michael was deployed to Iraq. Lydia was a baby and I had time in the evenings to scan all our wedding photos into the computer.
I made a video out of some of them....it was 2004 and 4 years later...we are even more in love than ever.
If you don't know us this video will be totally boring. If you know us...it might be a little slow, but if you love us you might like to re-live the happy day with us!
It is 16 minutes long and it would be best viewed if you scroll to the bottom of our blog and pause/mute the music player , so you can hear the music on the video.
( I didn't get to include the color photos or the evening wedding party photos we had in Augusta, it would make it even longer.....but they were great photos too)

It is a little mushy...but from the heart from a military spouse to her soldier while deployed.
Enjoy!


1 comment:

JenJ said...

I love the video! Took me down memory lane and made me smile.

Congratulations to you two!

God Bless you always and keep loving each other.

Sending our love,

Jennifer, Scott (20yrs and counting), Tyler and Sydney